Blaine County, Idaho LDS Church Stakes and WardsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Stakes in the county, 1930
Stake Boundaries as of about 1930:
- Sants residing in parts of Blaine, Camas, Gooding, Jerome and Lincoln counties, Idaho, namely, Carey and Gannett wards in Blaine County, the Gooding and Wendell wards in Gooding County, the Jerome Ward in Jerome County, and the Manard Ward in Camas County. It also includes the Fairfield Branch in Camas County, the Hagerman Branch in Gooding County, and the Richfield Branch in Lincoln County.
- Carey and Gannett wards in Blaine County, Idaho Gooding and Wendell wards in Gooding County, Idaho Jerome Ward in Jerome County, Idaho Manard Ward in Camas County, Idaho Fairfield Branch in Camas County, Idaho Hagerman Branch in Gooding County, Idaho Richfield Branch in Lincoln County, Idaho
Alpha list of wards in the county
Click on a ward below for records at the FamilySearch Library. For boundaries and a history timeline for a ward, click to the stake in 1930 (list above).
- ↑ Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 70
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 02:02.
- This page has been accessed 952 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News