Bleckley County, Georgia GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 03:00, 27 February 2013 by Davidglenn1
|This Georgia-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
United States Georgia Bleckley County
|Bleckley County, Georgia|
Location of Georgia in the U.S.
|Founded||July 30, 1912|
|Address|| Bleckley County Courthouse|
306 2nd St SE
Cochran, GA 31014-1633
Bleckley County Website
Clerk Superior Court has divorce, probate,
court and land records
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Bleckley County, Georgia Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Bleckley County, Georgia. Page 151 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News