Blisland Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:02, 26 February 2011 by Murphynw
The Lower Church in Blisland Parish is known as Hickory Neck Church (see picture).
- abt 1653
These records have been abstracted:
- Chamberlayne, C.G. The Vestry Book of Blisland (Blissland) Parish, New Kent and James City Counties, Virginia, 1721-1786. Richmond: The Library Board, 1935. Original edition: FHL Film 982042 Item 2; 1979 reprint: FHL Book 975.54 K2c 1979
- Hickory Neck Episcopal Church, Toano, Virginia (official site)
- Hickory Neck Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ "History of Hickory Neck," Hickory Neck Episcopal Church, Toano, Virginia, accessed 26 February 2011.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).