Boone County, Nebraska GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Boone County Courthouse
;222 S 4th Street
Albion, NE 68620
County Clerk has marriage records from 1932,
divorce, probate and court records.
Recorder of Deeds has land records
State Archives, 1500 “R” St., Lincoln, NE 68508
has marriage records to 1932. 
1871--Boone County was created 1 March 1871 from unorganized territory. County seat: Albion 
For tips on accessing Boone County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
- View an 1885 historic Boone County Nebraska map in the David Rumsey Map Collection.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Boone County, Nebraska page 428, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More