Boone County, West VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This West Virginia-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
|Boone County, West Virginia|
Location in the state of West Virginia
Location of West Virginia in the U.S.
200 State Street
Madison, WV 25130-1152
- County Clerk has Birth Marriage Death Records 1865
- Probate and Land Records from 1865
- Clerk Circuit Court has divorce and Court Records
See an interactive map of Boone County boundary changes.
Places / Localities
Handley Funeral Home Inc.
3rd St. & Phipps Ave
Stevens Funeral Home
1 Official Plz
Armstrong Funeral Home Inc.
734 Boone St.
Valley Funeral Home Inc.
E Boone St.
For tips on accessing Boone County, West Virginia census records online, see: West Virginia Census.
- Turner, David Anderson. Boone County West Virginia 1850 Census Annotated. 1999. Available online, courtesy: Prince William County Virginia website.
Join in transcribing the 1940 United States Census
West Virginia, Civil War Service Records of Union Soldiers, 1861-1865
World War II
West Virginia, Naturalization Records, 1814-1991
Boone County, West Virginia Will Books 1865 - 1951
West Virginia Will Books
West Virginia Vital Records - Birth - Death - Marriages
- Turner, Ronald Ray. Marriage Records of Boone County West Virginia 1854-1931. 1989. Available online, courtesy: Prince William County Virginia website.
- Turner, Ronald Ray. Boone County West Virginia Marriages from Other Counties. 2007. Available online, courtesy: Prince William County Virginia website.
Societies and Libraries
Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc.
P O Box 295
Madison, WV 25130
Family History Centers
- Family History Library Catalog
- CYNDI'S List West Virginia
- Boone County, West Virginia Microfilms at the Library of Virginia
- Boone County, West Virginia Wikipedia
Learning How to Edit our Wiki Sites
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).