Bourbon County, Kansas
From FamilySearch Wiki
(worked on breadcrumbs)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
''[[United States|United States]] [[Kansas]] Bourbon County''
Revision as of 21:58, 11 December 2012
Bourbon County Courthouse
210 S National Ave
Fort Scott, KS 66701-1328
Clerk Circuit has divorce records from 1870.
Probate Judge has marriage and probate records from 1870
and court records from 1963. 
1855--Bourbon County was created 30 August 1855 as an original county. County seat: Fort Scott 
Men from Bourbon county enlisted in the 1st Regiment, Company A and in the 2nd Regiment.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Bourbon County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Bourbon County, Kansas 248 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More