Bourbon County, Kansas GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Kansas-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Bourbon County Courthouse
210 S National Ave
Fort Scott, KS 66701-1328
Clerk Circuit has divorce records from 1870.
Probate Judge has marriage and probate records from 1870
and court records from 1963. 
1855--Bourbon County was created 30 August 1855 as an original county. County seat: Fort Scott 
Men from Bourbon county enlisted in the 1st Regiment, Company A and in the 2nd Regiment.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Bourbon County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Bourbon County, Kansas 248 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).