Bradley County, Arkansas GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Bradley County, Arkansas|
Location in the state of Arkansas
Location of Arkansas in the U.S.
|Founded||December 18, 1840|
Bradley County Courthouse
101 E Cedar Street
Warren, AR 71671
County Clerk has marriage records from 1846
and probate records from 1850; Clerk Circuit
Court has divorce, court, court and land records
See an interactive map of Bradley County boundary changes at N2Genealogy.
Men from this county served in the 3rd Regiment, Arkansas Cavalry (Union).*
*Allen, Desmond Walls. Third Arkansas Union Cavalry (Desmond Walls Allen: Conway, Arkansas) 1987, pp. 33-92.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Bradley County, Arkansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 66.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Arkansas-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News