Brighton Colorado Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Brighton Family History Center serves patrons in the Brighton, Henderson, Reunion, Fort Lupton and surrounding areas. There are five computer workstations along with two microfilm readers. Microfilm can be ordered here. Indifinite films and microfiche are also available. There is access to the Family History Portal which allows the patrons to work with premium subscriptions.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- (1454 Myrtle Street Brighton, Colorado
- Entrance is from northwest corner of parking lot. Parking lot is located off Walnut Street
- (Link to map using Google or other map sites)
Open Hours: Wednesday Evening - 6;30-9;00PM; Thursday Daytime - 9:00AM-3:00PM; Thursday Evening - 6:30-9;00PM;
Holiday Schedule: Closed on all legal holidays, Weekends of General Conference, Thanksgiving Weekend, two weeks during Christmas/New Year holiday.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)