British Columbia Genealogical SocietyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 00:07, 4 February 2011 by MDianeRogers
|British Columbia Genealogical Society|
The British Columbia Genealogical Society ...
- What are the benefits for becoming a member of the society?
- What are the benefits the society has to offer for those who are not members?
History of the society
- The Society began in 1971, and is incorporated in British Columbia and recognized with charitable status by the Canada Revenue Agency. The Society is a member of the British Columbia Historical Federation, the Canadian Historical Association and the Federation of Family History Societies.
- A full list of current Officers, Directors and Committee Chairs is on the Society's website.
Current Society Projects
- on-going indexing of British Columbia obituaries and newspaper clippings.
- on-going indexing of British Columbia community histories and local history books.
- on-going transcriptions and photography of British Columbia cemeteries.
FamilySearch Wiki Projects
FamilySearch Wiki Page Adoptions
- British Columbia wiki pages
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What are the directions to the society?
- Q. What are the society's hours of operation?
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News