Bryan County, OklahomaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
1907--Bryan County was created 16 July 1907 from Choctaw Lands.
County seat: Durant 
See an interactive map of Bryan County border changes.
For tips on accessing Bryan County, Oklahoma census records online, see: Oklahoma Census.
- Newspaperarchive.com ($) has historical newspapers available on-line. Their database has The Paris News (Paris, TX) from 1925 that may include residents from Bryan County.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Bryan County, Oklahoma. Page 557 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Oklahoma-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback