Buncombe County, North Carolina GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:02, 22 December 2010 by Murphynw
|Buncombe County, North Carolina|
Location in the state of North Carolina
Location of North Carolina in the U.S.
1830, 1865--The courthouse fires destroyed many court records.
- [Gash] Rising, Marsha Hoffman. "The Gash Family of Buncombe County, North Carolina: Who Was Ebenezer Gash of St. Clair County, Missouri?," The American Genealogist, Vol. 73, No. 2 (Apr. 1998):105-116.
Societies and Libraries
- Asheville and Buncombe County Weblog
- Buncombe County NC GenWeb
- Old Buncombe County Genealogical Society
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).