Butler County, KentuckyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 18:52, 11 August 2010 by Elaineison1
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
Places / Localities
|Boston||Harper Crossroads||Morgantown||South Hill|
|Davis Crossroads||Huldeville||Pleasant Hill||Turnertown|
The following have information concerning African American research. Both should be used:
- African American Research (US) has more information about the kinds of records
- Kentucky Minorities has information specific to Kentucky African Americans.
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Butler County, Kentucky Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback