Cahawba County, Alabama Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
(add nav bar)
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
Revision as of 17:19, 1 October 2010
- 1818--Cabela County was formed 12 February 1818 from Monroe and Montgomery counties.
- 1820--Renamed 4 December 1820 to Bibb County.
- For the records, see Bibb County.
- Alabama: Her History Resources, W. Brewer; pub. Montgomery, Alabama, 1872.
- Alabama History, Joel Campbell Dubose; pub. Atlanta 1908
- History of Alabama, Albert Burton Moore; pub. Chicago, 1927
- History of Alabama and Dictionary of Alabama Biography, Thomas McAvory Owen; pub. Chicago, 1921.
- Report of the Alabama History Commission, Thomas McAvory Owen; pub. Montgomery, Alabama 1901
- History of Alabama, Albert James Pickett; pub. Birmingham, Alabama 1878
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More