Cahawba County, AlabamaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:24, 19 August 2008 by Dsammy
- Cabela County was formed 12 February 1818 from Monroe and Montgomery counties.
- Renamed 4 December 1820 to Bibb County.
- For the records, see Bibb County.
- Alabama: Her History Resources, W. Brewer; pub. Montgomery, Alabama, 1872.
- Alabama History, Joel Campbell Dubose; pub. Atlanta 1908
- History of Alabama, Albert Burton Moore; pub. Chicago, 1927
- History of Alabama and Dictionary of Alabama Biography, Thomas McAvory Owen; pub. Chicago, 1921.
- Report of the Alabama History Commission, Thomas McAvory Owen; pub. Montgomery, Alabama 1901
- History of Alabama, Albert James Pickett; pub. Birmingham, Alabama 1878
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback