Caddo County, Oklahoma GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Caddo County, Oklahoma genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Caddo County, Oklahoma|
| Map of Oklahoma highlighting Caddo County|
Location in the state of Oklahoma
Location of Oklahoma in the U.S.
|Founded||August 6, 1901|
|Address|| Caddo County Courthouse|
SW 2nd Street and Oklahoma Ave.
Anadarko, Oklahoma 73005-1427
For tips on accessing Caddo County, Oklahoma Genealogy census records online, see: Oklahoma Census.
- NewspaperArchive.com ($) has historical newspapers online including Lawton newspapers that may have included Caddo County residents. This database is free at some libraries.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Caddo County, Oklahoma. Page 557 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Oklahoma-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News