California PeriodicalsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The major genealogical periodicals helpful for California research are:
- Ash Tree Echo. 1966—. Published by the Fresno Genealogical Society, P. O. Box 1429, Fresno, California 92516-1429. FHL Book 979.4 B2at.
- Lifeliner.1965—. Published by the Genealogical Society of Riverside, P. O. Box 2557, Riverside, California 92516. FHL Book 979.497 B2L.
- Orange County California Genealogical Society Quarterly. 1964—. Published by the Orange County Genealogical Society, P. O. Box 1587, Orange, California 92668-1587. FHL Book 979.496 B2g; fiche 6087663—, Volumes 1-27.
- San Diego Leaves & Saplings. 1973—. Published by the San Diego Genealogical Society, 2925 Kalmia Street, San Diego, California 92104. FHL Book 979.498 B2s.
- Santa Clara County Historical and Genealogical Society (Quarterly). 1964—. Published by the Santa Clara County Historical and Genealogical Society, 2635 Homestead Road, City Library, Santa Clara, California 95051. FHL Book 979.473 B2s. Title changed to Santa Clara County Connections in 1987.
- The California Nugget –. Published twice a year by the California Genealogical Society, 2201 Broadway, Suite LL2, Oakland, California 94612. FHL Book 979.4 C45cn.
- The Searcher. 1964—. Published by the Southern California Genealogical Society, 103 South Golden Mall, Burbank, California 91502. FHL Book 979.49 B2s.
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 05:15.
- This page has been accessed 4,054 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More