Calloway County, Kentucky GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 18:59, 11 August 2010 by Elaineison1
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
1906--A disaster destroyed most records.
Places / Localities
|Almo Heights||Five Points||Lynn Grove||Pottertown|
|Boatwright||Harris Grove||New Concord||Stella|
|Dexter||Irvin Cobb Resort|
African American The following have information concerning African American research. Both should be used:
- African American Research (US) has more information about the kinds of records
- Kentucky Minorities has information specific to Kentucky African Americans.
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More