From FamilySearch Wiki
Capel Garmon is a village in the County Borough of Conwy, Wales. The village is part of the community of Bro Garmon.
Before 1974 the village was in the historic county of Denbighshire and, between 1874 and 1996 in the County of Clwyd. In 1996 it became part of the modern County Borough of Conwy.
The former parish church of St Garmon's was originally built as a chapel of ease to the parish of Llanrwst, serving the areas of Garth Garmon and Tybrith Uchaf. Capel Garmon became a separate parish in 1927. The church is now closed.
Maps and Gazetteers