Carbon County, Utah LDS Church Stakes and WardsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Stakes in the county, 1930
- Carbon Stake, Utah
- Stake Boundaries: as of about 1930: all of Carbon County, Utah
- Wards, 1930: Castle Gate, Clear Creek, Columbia, Garden Creek, Green River, Helper, Hiawatha, Kenilworth, Price, Spring Glen, Standardville, Sunnyside,and Wellington.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Linked below are the ward and stake records for Carbon County, Utah on microfilm at the FamilySearch Library. Click on a ward for records (up to about 1948).
- For a timeline history and boundaries of wards that existed in 1930, click to the appropriate stake (above).
- For later records, check with the Church History Library.
Carbonville Branch • Castle Gate Ward • Clear Creek Branch • Columbia Branch Utah • Dragerton Branch • Emery Stake • Gordon Creek Branch • Helper Ward • Hiawatha Ward • Kenilworth Ward • Nine Mile Branch • Pleasant Valley Ward • Price 1st Ward • Price 2nd Ward • Price 3rd Ward • Price 4th Ward • Price Ward • Rains Branch • Rolapp Branch • Scofield Branch • Scofield Ward • Spring Glen Ward • Standardville Branch • Storrs Ward • Sunnyside Ward • Wellington Ward •
- ↑ Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 116-117
- This page was last modified on 18 October 2015, at 17:00.
- This page has been accessed 752 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News