Cass County, Nebraska GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Cass County Courthouse
346 Main St #202;
Plattsmouth, NE 68048
County Clerk has marriage records from 1855.
Count Court has probate and court records from 1854.
Cemetery Board has burial records.
Clerk District Court has divorce records from 1855.
Register of Deeds has land records. 
1854--Cass County was created 23 November 1854 as an original county. County seat: Plattsmouth 
For tips on accessing Cass County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
- Immanuel Lutheran Church, located at 36712 Church Road, Louisville, Nebraska, 68037-2918
- Trinity Lutheran Church, located at 31104 Church Road, Murdock, Nebraska 68407-2216
Early migration routes to and from Cass County, Nebraska Genealogy for European and African American settlers included:
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Cass County, Nebraska page 428, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in Oregon National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/oreg/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- ↑ National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in California National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/cali/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- ↑ National Park Service, "Auto Tour Route Maps" in Mormon Pioneer National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/mopi/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.