Cavalier County, North Dakota GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Cavalier County, North Dakota genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Adams County, North Dakota|
Location of North Dakota in the U.S.
|Founded||January 4, 1873|
|Address|| Cavalier County Courthouse
901 3rd Street
Langdon, ND 58249-2457
Clerk District Court has marriage, probate and court records from 1881
and divorce records from 1888; Register of Deeds has land records
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Cavalier County, North Dakota Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Cavalier County, North Dakota. Page 522 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).