Central Point Oregon Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Serving the communities in the northern part of Jackson County, Oregon - Central Point, Gold Hill, White City, Eagle Point, Jacksonville...and Beyond!
Center Contacts and Hours
Location and Map:
Address: 2305 Taylor Rd., west of Central Point, Oregon, at Grant Rd.
- We are located on the east side of the Central Point Oregon Stake Center, which is next to the Medford Oregon Temple.
- Location on Map
Tuesday: 9-4, 6:30-9
1st and 3rd Saturdays: 10-2, Class 2-3 on 3rd Saturday
The CPOR FamilySearch Center will be closed the same dates the Medford Temple is closed in 2013.
Jan.1; Feb.27-28; Mar.1-9; Apr.6; July 4; Aug.26- Sept.7; Oct.5; Nov.27-28; Dec.24-25; Dec.31
Calendar and Events •
Upcoming Events •
Class Schedule • 3rd Saturdays, 2-3pm
Saturday, 21 Sep 2013 - class on FamilySearch FamilyTree - navigation, adding pictures and stories
Staff Training Meetings •
- Family History Library Catalog: This center receives films and fiche patrons order through Online Film Ordering. The films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog can be viewed through their loan period.
Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment
- Computers with internet access, and printer
- microfilm and microfiche readers
- wifi access in the Center
Resources in the Local Area
- Medford Oregon FamilySearch Center
- Address: 2900 Juanipero, Medford OR 97501
- Phone: 541-773-3363
- Other libraries in the Rogue Valley for genealogy research -
Jackson County Library Services and Rogue Valley Genealogical Society
FamilySearch Indexing https://familysearch.org/volunteer/indexing
US GenWeb http://usgenweb.org/
Cyndi's List http://www.cyndislist.com/
Genealogy Resources, by State
Volunteer at the Center
Inquire at the Center. Thank you.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback