Charles County (old), MarylandEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- The old Charles County was created 3 October 1650 and dissolved 28 September 1653.
- Part of the area was incorporated into Calvert County.
- The new Charles County was re-created 13 April 1658 the area just west of Calvert County and at the time included the area that is now Prince George's County.
- This page was last modified on 5 February 2015, at 20:50.
- This page has been accessed 3,264 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News