Charles Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 22:48, 28 February 2011 by Murphynw
- abt 1692
The boundaries of Charles Parish, as described in the act creating the parish, are listed in:
- "Charles Parish, in York County," The William and Mary Quarterly, Vol. 20, No. 2 (Oct. 1911):142. FHL Book 973 H25w; digital version at JSTOR ($).
- Bell, Landon C. Charles Parish, York County, Virginia.History and Registers. Richmond, Va.: The Virginia State Library Board. Includes brief history, list of ministers, parish register births (1648-1789) and deaths (1665-1787).
- Kinard, June. Charles Parish Records, York County, Virginia, 1648-1789 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 1998. Available at Ancestry ($).
- Charles Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Charles Church, The Historical Marker Database.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News