Cheadle Hulme St Andrew,CheshireEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Cheadle Hulme St Andrew was originally built as a chapel to Cheadle Hulme All Saints and became a parish in 1958.
Registers of Baptisms from 1937 and Marriages from 1958 are held at the church (no burials here).
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News