Cheyenne County, Nebraska GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 17:29, 22 April 2010 by HendricksonP
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
1867--Cheyenne County was created 22 June 1867 from unorganized territory. County seat: Sidney 
- Sidney The town was founded by the Union Pacific Railroad in 1867 and grew up around the military base of Fort Sidney where soldiers were stationed to guard the transcontinental railroad fron Indian attacks.
- Logan County, Colorado
- Sedgwick County, Colorado
- Weld County, Colorado
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News