Cibola County, New Mexico GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This New Mexico-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Pioneer Memorial Park (also known as Bluewater Cemetery) in Bluewater NM at Find A Grave. From I-40, take the Bluewater Village exit, 606 or Main Street. South 1 mile to stopsign, turn left. About three quarters of a mile the cemeter will be off to the right.
McNeill Private Cemetery in Bluewater NM at Find A Grave. From I-40, take the Bluewater Village exit, 606 or Main Street. South a quarter mile, turn right on Center Street west a quarter mile, turn left on Fir Street south a quarter mile. Cemetery will be on the right.
Land Records since 1981 are located at the Cibola County NM Recorders Office
515 West High Street
Grants, NM 87020-2558
Land Records before 1981 are located at the Valencia County NM Recorders Office
444 Luna Street
Los Lunas, NM 87031-6800
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Introduction to LDS Family History Centers
- Grants New Mexico Family History Center
- Grants, New Mexico
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News