Clackamas County, Oregon GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 07:13, 19 January 2009 by Dsammy
2051 Kaen Rd, 2nd floor
Oregon City, OR 97045
Records held at the Courthouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Clackamas County Court House as of September/October 2006.
- Record Loss
- Named after the Native Americans living in the area, the Clackamas Indians, part of the Chinookan people.
- Trivia Tidbits: Little biographic bits associated with the names of non-population localities.
Places / Localities
- Mount Hood Village
Church History and Records
Societies and Libraries
- The Clackamas County GenWeb Project part of The ORGenWeb Project, a state project affiliated with The USGenWeb Project
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Clackamas County
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Clackamas County (backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Clackamas County
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), [FHL book 973 D27e 2002].
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News