Clackamas County, OregonEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Clackamas County Office of the County Clerk
2051 Kaen Rd, 2nd floor
Oregon City, OR 97045
Records held at the Courthouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Clackamas County Court House as of September/October 2006.
- Record Loss
Trivia Tidbits: Little biographic bits associated with the names of non-population localities.
Places / Localities
Barton | Boring | Brightwood | Carver | Colton | Cottrell | Eagle Creek | Government Camp | Jennings Lodge | Liberal | Marmot | Marquam | Marylhurst | Oak Grove | Oatfield | Redland | Rhododendron | Riverside | Springwater | Wankers Corner | Welches | Wemme | Yoder | Zigzag
- 1845 Territorial Original, Transcription and Index
- 1849 Territorial Transcription and Index
- 1854 Original, Transcription and Index
- 1855 State Original
- 1856 Transcriptions and Index
- 1857 State Original and Transcription
Church History and Records
Societies and Libraries
- The Clackamas County GenWeb Project part of The ORGenWeb Project, a state project affiliated with The USGenWeb Project
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Clackamas County
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Clackamas County (backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Clackamas County
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), [FHL book 973 D27e 2002].
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More