Clatsop County, Oregon GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 15:46, 4 September 2008 by Dsammy
- Named for the Clatsop tribe of Native Americans.
- Trivia Tidbits: Little biographic bits associated with the names of non-population localities.
Part was taken off to create Tillamook County 15 December 1853.
Records Held at the Courthouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Clatsop County Court House as of October 2004.
Places / Localities
- Cities: Astoria . Cannon Beach . Gearhart . Seaside . Warrenton
- Communities: Arch Cape . Biddle . Blind Slough . Bradwood . Brownsmead . Burnside . Carahan . Chadwell . Clifton . Denver . Elsie . Fern Hill . Flavel . Fort Stevens . Grand Rapids . Hamlet . Hammond . Jeffers Garden . Jewell . Knappa . Lukarilla . Melville . Miles Crossing . Mishawaka . Navy Heights . Necanicum . Oklahoma Hill . Olney .Sunset Beach . Surf Pines . Svensen . Svensen Junction . Taylorville . Tolovana Park . Tongue Point Village . Uniontown . Vinemaple . Wauna . Westport
Gazetteers of Places/Localities
Societies and Libraries
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library Catalog for Clatsop County.
- The Clatsop County GenWeb Project a member of The ORGenWeb Project, a state project affiliated with The USGenWeb Project
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Clatsop County.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News