Clay County, Nebraska GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Clay County; 111 W Fairfield St; Clay Center, NE 68933; Ph. 402.762.3463 Details: (Co Clk has b & d rec 1917-1918, m & land rec from 1871 & mil rec from 1921; Clk Dis Ct has div, ct & nat rec; Co Ct has pro rec)
1867--Clay County was created 16 February 1867 from unorganized territory.
County seat: Clay Center 
For tips on accessing Clay County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Early migration routes to and from Clay County, Nebraska Genealogy for European and African American settlers included:
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ "Henry Clay," Wikipedia.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in Oregon National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/oreg/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- ↑ National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in California National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/cali/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- ↑ National Park Service, "Auto Tour Route Maps" in Mormon Pioneer National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/mopi/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.