Clermont County, OhioEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 14:36, 2 May 2012 by Saguache214
|This Ohio-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
|Clermont County, Ohio|
Location of Ohio in the U.S.
|Dates for major county records|
|For earlier dates, try...|
|Remember these collections|
See an interactive map of Clermont County boundary changes.
Places / Localities
- Bracken County, Kentucky
- Campbell County, Kentucky
- Kenton County, Kentucky
- Old Bethel Cemetery, Bethel BillionGraves
- Bethel Cemetery, Bethel BillionGraves (newer and larger cemetery)
Ethnic, Political, or Religious Groups
- Civil War
Civil War service men from Clermont County served in various regiments. Men often joined a company (within a regiment) that originated in their county. Listed below are companies that were specifically formed in Clermont County.
- - 1st Independent Battery, Ohio Light Artillery, a battery is like a company in an artillery regiment.
- Ohio Deaths, 1908-1953 Free name indexes and images at FamilySearch. Records include such information as birth date of deceased, city, county, and state of death, name of spouse if married, names of parents, maiden name of mother, name of informant, if deceased was single, married, windowed or divorced, occupation of deceased.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002)
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback