Clinton County, Ohio GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 16:55, 10 August 2012 by Dianekay
|This Ohio-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
|Clinton County, Ohio|
Location of Ohio in the U.S.
|Founded:||February 19, 1810|
|Address|| Clinton County Courthouse|
46 S. South Street
Wilmington, Ohio 45177
Clinton County Website
|Beginning dates for major county records|
|*For earlier dates, try... Church | Obituaries | Cemeteries|
- Parent Counties: Formed from Highland and Warren Counties 19 February 1810.
- County Seat: Wilmington
- Neighboring Counties: Clinton County, Ohio Genealogy residents may also have records in Greene (north) · Fayette (northeast) · Brown (south) · Warren (west) · Highland (southeast)
See an interactive map of Clinton County boundary changes.
Places / Localities
Ethnic, Political, or Religious Groups
- Ohio Deaths, 1908-1953 Free name indexes and images at FamilySearch. Records include such information as birth date of deceased, city, county, and state of death, name of spouse if married, names of parents, maiden name of mother, name of informant, if deceased was single, married, windowed or divorced, occupation of deceased.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), [FHL book 973 D27e 2002].
- ↑ Wikipedia contributors, "Mahoning County, Ohio" in Wikipedia: the Free Encyclopedia at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahoning_County,_Ohio (accessed 10 May 2012).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More