Coffey County, KansasEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Kansas-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Coffey County Courthouse
6th & Neosho
Burlington, KS 66839
Clerk District Court has birth and death records 1892-1910,
marriage records from 1855, divorce, probate and court records from 1857.
Register of Deeds has land records from 1857.
Historical Society and Public Library have cemetery books. 
1855--Coffey County was created 30 August 1855 as an original county. County seat: Burlington 
- Men from Atchison County enlisted in 1st Infantry Regiment, Company A.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Coffey County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Coffey County, Kansas 249 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback