Colquitt County, GeorgiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Georgia-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
1881 -- Courthouse burned and many records were damaged.
For further information on researching in burned counties, see the following:
- Pleasant Hill Cemetery, Berlin-Ellenton BillionGraves
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Colquitt County, Georgia Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).