Columbia County, ArkansasEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Columbia County, Arkansas|
Location in the state of Arkansas
Location of Arkansas in the U.S.
|Founded||December 17, 1852|
Columbia County Courthouse
1 Court Sq, #1;
Magnolia, AR 71753
County Clerk has marriage and land records from 1853,
divorce and court records from 1860 and probate records;
County Library has cemetery records
- 1852--Columbia County was created 17 December 1852 from Lafayette, Hempstead, and Ouachita Counties.
County seat: Magnolia 
See an interactive map of Columbia County boundary changes at N2Genealogy.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Columbia County, Arkansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 67.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Arkansas-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback