Columbus Ohio Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Reynoldsburg Family History Center is located East of I 270 and north of I 70 off Livingston Avenue on Baldwin Rd in Reynldsburg ,Ohio on the South east corner of Columbus. It is in the north west corner of the Renoldsburg Stake Center building of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints.
Location & Map:
- 2135 Baldwin Rd, Reynoldsburg, Ohio
- Drive around the building to the back to the door on the right.
- Phone: 614-866-7686
Open Hours:Tues 10:00-2:00, Wed 10:00-2:00 & 6:00-9:00, Thurs 10:00-2:00, Sat 9:00-2:00
Calendar and Events5
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- We have over 2,000 films on permanent loan and a collection of books and research helps.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- We have computers, microfilm readers, printers.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
The Columbus Metropolitan Library has a large collection of genealogical resourses. The Ohio Historical Society is a great source for Ohio historical information.
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News