Comanche County, Kansas GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Comanche County Courthouse
201 S New York;
PO Box 397;
Coldwater, KS 67029-0397
County Clerk has birth and death records 1891-1911.
Magistrate Judge has marriage records 1891-1912,
probate and court records.
Clerk District Court has divorce records.
Register of Deeds has land records. 
- For information about Civil War records see Marion County.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Comanche County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Comanche County, Kansas 249 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News