Community Meeting Agenda 12 January 2010Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Be bold! Post your agenda items!
Feel free to post on the agenda any items you wish to cover during the meeting. If your item requires details or feedback, post some details on the discussion page and link to the discussion from the agenda.
- Assignment of time keeper and note taker
- Introduction of new members: 10 seconds for name and desired takeaways.
- Review of Minutes
- Today's agenda preview
Recognition and News
- The Community Center is the place to be!
- Join the Welcoming Committee and help new authors
- Check out the "What's New" items on the Home page, including:
- Log in problem - please refer to discussion page.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More