Community Meeting Agenda 12 January 2010Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Be bold! Post your agenda items! Feel free to post on the agenda any items you wish to cover during the meeting. If your item requires details or feedback, post some details on the discussion page and link to the discussion from the agenda.
Introduction of new members and those who have joined for the discussion related to the CIS migration issues.
- The Community Center is the place to be!
- Join the Welcoming Committee and help new authors
- Check out the "What's New" items on the Home page, including:
- The Portal to Un-Portal project continues making progress, but it's slow! More help is needed. Please consider joining this group project and help complete this conversion!
- There is a newly discovered problem with some links in the Wiki that previously went to FamilySearch.org pages containing Research Outlines, pedigree charts, family group sheets, etc.. This issue was just posted to the Forum. It appears the old Plone URL is now owned by someone else, therefore a large number of links in the Wiki incorrectly go to the site familysearchwiki.org - Please join in the investigation of this problem and help resolve the issue. You can find this thread at: Major problem with some links to FamilySearch.org including links to example pages where this issues was found.
- Log-in not possible (CIS was down)
- Sign-in Fix for IE6/7/8
- Log-in is much worse
- Security certificate problem
- After sign-in, user is redirected to special page
- User signs in as themselves, but are signed in as someone else
- Session time-out
- "My watchlist" is gone (for some)
- Combine options still remains after combining is completed
- Issues related to 3+ accounts being combined
- Lost history/edits after combining accounts
- "My contributions" is empty (for some?)
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More