Community Wiki Support Meeting 13 June 2013Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
MeetingPlace ID: 3232; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 '9:30' am. Mountain time on Thursdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Introduce new members
Kudos go to ...
Priority items for this meeting:
- Goal for this item:
- Steps to achieve this goal:
- Assignments and dates of completion:
- Evaluation date:
Updates and follow up
- Maintenance Report - Sandra
- Review of Individual Assignments
- Evaluation of goals set from previous meetings:
- Blogs to follow, etc. - Lee
Worked on this Week
|Blake -|| |
|Charles -|| |
|Dennis - Patroling - Finish up Georgia County maps - Training about uploading images|| |
|Howard - Welcoming Committee, Adopt-a-Page|| |
|Janell -|| |
|LaVera - Welcoming Committee, Adopt-a-Page|| |
|Lee - Training, Templates, Fixing Problems|| |
|Mark -Patrolling, Somerset, England articles|| |
|Rick - Volunteers,|| |
|Robin -|| |
|Rorie -|| |
|Sandra -|| |
- Skype Groups - purpose of each
- Community Wiki Support = Missionary Team Only +Steve Cottrell. Problems, Notifications, Calling Specific Discussions.
- Wiki Support Missionary Team = Missionary Team Only. Comments for missionary team eyes only.
- Wiki Social Chat = Wiki Missionaries Only. Non-wiki related chatter.
- Wiki Contributor Community = Contributors to the wiki including FHL based employees and missionaries, Branch Library personnel, FH Consultants and Patron Wiki Contributors.
- Wiki Moderator Support = Missionary Team and Moderators only. Forum to discuss topics for Missionary and Moderator eyes only.
Improve the Wiki
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News