Connecticut Historical SocietyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
1 Elizabeth Street
Hartford, Connecticut 06105
Internet: Connecticut Historical Society
Internet: Family History reference works, Mss., online resources, periodicals, microfilm and fiche.
- Town records, biographies, manuscripts, families, early settlers, church records, photos, and maps.
The Connecticut Historical Society is a private, not-for-profit museum, library, research and educational center. Our mission is to inspire and foster a life-long interest in history through exhibitions, programs, and Connecticut-related collections, because improving knowledge of the past enhances understanding of the present and the ability to meet the challenges of the future.
- Founded in 1825, the Connecticut Historical Society houses an extensive and comprehensive Connecticut-related collection of manuscripts, printed material, artifacts and images that document social, cultural, and family history.
- Detailed history
- ↑ Dollarhide and Bremer, 25.
- This page was last modified on 21 September 2015, at 11:48.
- This page has been accessed 1,007 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News