Contra Costa County, CaliforniaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
18 February 1850: Contra Costa County was created as an original county. County seat: Martinez 
Archives and and Libraries
Church History and Records
Land and Property
Military History and Records
Contra Costa County maintains records of death certificates from 1905 to present. You can obtain an informational copy for a fee by mailing the Application for Death Record from the county clerk's website (http://www.ccclerkrec.us) with your payment. As with other counties, you only need to get the form notarized if you want a certified copy. Informational copies do not need a notary.
Societies, Libraries and Museums
Family History Centers
- Introduction to LDS Family History Centers
- Antioch California Family History Center
- Brentwood, California
- Concord California Family History Center
- Concord, California
- Danville California Family History Center
- Danville, California
- Contra Costa County CAGenWeb
- USGenWeb Archives
- USGenWeb Archives backup site
- FamilySearch Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback