Cotton County, Oklahoma GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Cotton County Courthouse
301 N Broadway Street
Walters, OK 73572-1271
County Clerk has birth records 1912-1945,
divorce and land records, surveys and school census records;
Clerk Court has marriage, divorce, proabte and court records
- Temple Cemetery, Temple BillionGraves
- NewspaperArchive.com ($) has historical newspapers online including Lawton newspapers that may have included Cotton County residents. This database is free at some libraries.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Cotton County, Oklahoma. Page 558 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).