Craven County, South Carolina GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
"Rotating Formation South Carolina County Boundary Maps" (1682-1987) may be viewed for free at the My South Carolina Genealogy website. They rely on AniMap 3.0 software.
It is anticipated that this bibliography will eventually identify all known family histories published about residents of this county. Use this list to:
- Locate publications about direct ancestors
- Find the most updated accounts of an ancestor's family
- Identify publications, to quote Elizabeth Shown Mills, about an ancestor's "FAN Club" [Friends, Associates, and Neighbors]
- [Barnett] Wear, Kyle. "Proposed Ancestry and Extended Family of William Barnett," The South Carolina Magazine of Ancestral Research, Vol. 36, No. 3 (Summer 2008):123-138. FHL Book 975.7 B2sc v. 36
- [Blassingame] Lafo, Susan, Phyllis Harrison, Barbara Bleades, and Larry Tyner. "Blassingame Myths and Facts," The South Carolina Magazine of Ancestral Research, Vol. 26, No. 2 (Spring 1998):70-76. FHL Book 975.7 B2sc v. 26
- [Brockington] Wells, Laurence K. "Brockington Family Origins," The South Carolina Magazine of Ancestral Research, Vol. 38, No. 1 (Winter 2010):39-41. FHL Book 975.7 B2sc v. 38
- [Kelly] Hendrix, GeLee Corley. "Going beyond the Database - Interpretation, Amplification, and Development of Evidence: South Carolina's COM Index and Several James Kelleys," National Genealogical Society Quarterly, Vol. 86, No. 2 (June 1998):116-133. FHL Collection 973 B2ng v. 86 (1998)
- ↑ Mary Bondurant Warren, Citizens and Immigrants--South Carolina, 1768 (Athens, Ga.: Heritage Papers, 1994). Quit Rent begins on page 255.