Croatia How to Use Croatian Digital ArchivesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Back to Croatia Page►
Croatian Archives are in the process of digitizing vital registers and various other records and making them available through their online digital archive ARHiNET (Croatia Central National Register of Archival Fonds and Collections of the Republic of Croatia).
- Go to the ARHiNET website. If the page does not come up in English click on the English flag icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the REGISTER BOOKS icon on the left.
- Type the locality name into the white search field and click Search button.
- If you are not sure of the spelling you can leave the search field blank and just click on the Search button. This will bring up a list of all the registers that are available online.
- Click on the the document/magnifying glass icon on the left between the number and the name of the parish.
- Then click on the Slike images icon visible to the right of the Isprintaj printer icon on the details page. Clicking on that icon loads the thumbnails page and clicking on a thumbnail image loads a larger image.