Croatia How to Use Croatian Digital ArchivesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Back to Croatia Page►
Croatian Archives are in the process of digitizing vital registers and various other records and making them available through their online digital archive ARHiNET (Central National Register of Archival Fonds and Collections of the Republic of Croatia).
- Go to the ARHiNET website. If the page does not come up in English, click on the English flag icon at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the REGISTER BOOKS icon to the left of the screen.
- Type the locality name into the white search field and click on the Search button.
- If you are unsure of the spelling you can leave the search field blank and just click on the Search button. This will bring up a list of all the registers that are available online.
- Click the document/magnifying glass icon to the left of the screen between the number and the name of the parish.
- Then click on the Slike images icon visible to the right of the Isprintaj printer icon on the details page. Clicking on that icon loads the thumbnails page and clicking on a thumbnail image loads a larger image.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News