Crook County, Oregon GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Crook County, Oregon|
Location in the state of Oregon
Location of Oregon in the U.S.
|Founded||October 24, 1882|
|Address|| Crook County Courthouse|
300 NE 3rd, Rm 3
Prineville, OR 97754
|Named for: Gen. George Crook|
|This Oregon-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Records Held at the Courthouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Crook County Court House as of October 2003.
- Record Loss:
Quick FactsNamed for Gen. George Crook, American general in Civil War and Indian Wars.
17 February 1899: Wheeler County was set off.
12 December 1914: Jefferson County was set off
13 December 1916: Deschutes County was set off.
Places / Localities
Archives and Libraries
Church History and Records
Land and Property
Military History and Records
Societies, Libraries and Museums
- The Crook County GenWeb Project part of The ORGenWeb Project
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Crook County
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Crook County (backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Crook County
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News