Crook County, OregonEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 05:10, 18 September 2010 by Dsammy
|Crook County, Oregon|
Location in the state of Oregon
Location of Oregon in the U.S.
|Founded||October 24, 1882|
|Address|| Crook County Courthouse|
300 NE 3rd, Rm 3
Prineville, OR 97754
|Named for: Gen. George Crook|
Records Held at the Courthouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Crook County Court House as of October 2003.
- Record Loss:
Quick FactsNamed for Gen. George Crook, American general in Civil War and Indian Wars.
17 February 1899: Wheeler County was set off.
12 December 1914: Jefferson County was set off
13 December 1916: Deschutes County was set off.
Places / Localities
Archives and Libraries
Church History and Records
Land and Property
Military History and Records
Societies, Libraries and Museums
- The Crook County GenWeb Project part of The ORGenWeb Project
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Crook County
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Crook County (backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Crook County
|This Oregon-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
We want your opinion!
Give feedback on our new look!Give Feedback